Friday, December 6, 2013

Cold Weather Can't Keep Us Down

So, even though it is well into the negatives at night (meaning -11 to -15) and under 10 degrees during the warmest time of the day, we decided we would keep our disc golf hobby alive! We even dragged our co-worker friend, also named Nathan, along to trek through the snow. With a pair of gloves, a scarf, three pairs of socks, sweats under fleece lined snowboarding pants, a thermal, a sweatshirt, a snowboarding coat and snow boots I managed to actually enjoy myself and only sometimes notice how cold my toes were. This cold weather can't keep us down! The Mr. and I will definitely be out there again (probably several times) but, we'll see if we can convince Nathan or anyone else to come with us.
This dog followed us around the entire time! He even tried to play fetch with my frisbee and brought it back to me at one point! Good thing his footprints in the snow lead me to where it landed. haha

Putting.

Nathan, Mrs. & Mr.

That's right, folks, a blazing 3 degrees when we left the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment